The GEL-NIMBUS™ 25 is the most cushioned GEL-NIMBUS to date, providing dynamic comfort for the duration of your run to help you run further, longer. Suitable for every day, easy runs for all runners looking for a highly cushioned, neutral shoe.
Part of the ANNIVERSARY Pack, this shoe is rendered with soft touch materials and pearl hues to symbolize a precious anniversary jewel.
The GEL-NIMBUS™ 25 features an updated knit tongue and collar construction together with a new soft knit upper for enhanced ventilation, improved flexibility and increased comfort around the ankle.
The midsole design features a single layer of FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning for a more responsive cushioning experience underfoot. The new foam contains at least 20% bio-based content vs. GEL-NIMBUS™ 24. By raising the stack height by 6mm in the forefoot and 4mm in the rearfoot, the GEL-NIMBUS™ 25 now features an 8mm heel drop. PureGEL™ technology is strategically positioned in the midsole under the heel, providing enhanced impact absorption and a softer feel.
Full ground contact outsole geometry with a wider basenett offers the runner a smoother, more stable transition from contact through to toe off.
- Engineered knit upper wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- At least 75% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- PureGEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort
- Reflective details are designed to improve visibility in low-light conditions
- AHAR™ outsole rubber improves durability