The GLIDERIDE 2 shoe is scientifically proven to save energy over the long run. By reducing energy through the phases of the gait cycle from footstrike to toe-off, this running shoe can help you cover greater distances.
This season, we wanted to leave the energy-saving properties intact while creating a smoother ride with a better fitting upper. Designed for runners who want to feel fresher for longer durations, this shoe is also a functional choice for recovery runs. Improving the fit of the upper, this design features an engineered mesh that provides excellent airflow while adjusting to the natural shape of the foot's motion. Paired with a 3D print, this application also creates targeted support without extra stitching or added weight. Additionally, the shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
GUIDESOLE technology consists of a curved sole that improves running efficiency by decreasing the load placed on the lower limbs. FLYTEFOAM technology cushioning is placed on the top layer of the midsole for a soft landing, while the bottom layer of FLYTEFOAM Propel technology generates a more responsive bounce back.
Sandwiched between these two layers in the forefoot is a plate that helps keep the integrity of the midsole. Encouraging an easy forward roll, this motion propels the foot forward to create smoother and more efficient transitions between strides. Additionally, the AHARPLUS outsole improves durability and extends the shoe's lifespan.
• ENGINEERED MESH UPPER IMPROVES BREATHABILITY
• 3D PRINT ON THE UPPER IMPROVES SUPPORT
• GUIDESOLE TECHNOLOGY HELPS CONSERVE ENERGY
• FLYTEFOAM TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING
• FLYTEFOAM PROPEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING INCREASES IMPACT ABSORPTION AND RESPONSIVENESS
• AHARPLUS OUTSOLE IMPROVES DURABILITY
• AT LEAST 20% OF THE PRIMARY MATERIAL OF THE SHOE'S UPPER IS MADE WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS TO REDUCE WASTE AND CARBON EMISSIONS