1. Occlusive Tape
2. Over The Counter treatments
3. Salycilic Acid (high concentration)
4. Aldara Cream
5. Multiple Pucture Technique
- Local anaesthetic under the foot does hurt, even with using Emla Cream and careful techniques. 10 seconds of sharp pain.
- 80% success rate (still not 100%).
- Very high success rate compared to other treatments.
- Very fast response (within 2 to 5 weeks wart is fully resolved).
- One single treatment required reduces costs and time considerably.
- No scars or long term problems.
This technique involves using a local anaesthetic to numb the plantar wart first so that the procedure is painless.
Same wart after 2 weeks:
Same wart after 4 weeks: