The GEL-NIMBUS™ 26 shoe has soft cushioning properties to help you feel like you're landing on clouds. This design is revamped to help create a softer and smoother running experience, providing dynamic comfort for the duration of your run to help you run further, longer. Suitable for every day, easy runs for all runners looking for a highly cushioned, neutral shoe.
A soft engineered knit upper comfortably wraps your foot while supplying advanced ventilation. Additionally, the knit tongue and collar help provide a soft and supportive feel.
By using FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning, this trainer creates a lighter and softer cushioning experience with less of an impact on the environment.
Lastly, Hybrid ASICSGRIP™ outsole rubber helps create better traction, improved softness, and advanced durability.
- Engineered knit upper wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- At least 75% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- PureGEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort
- Reflective details are designed to improve visibility in low-light conditions
- AHAR™ outsole rubber improves durability